Change of plans again! Mom is going to Promise Hospital as I write this. Dad is with her. They decided not to put the permanent feeding tube in until the doctors at Promise could evaluate her more fully (on the chance that she won't need a permanent feeding tube.)
The Promise admissions team came to McKay this morning and everyone decided that it would be better to get her there as soon as possible so that they can start on the aggressive theropy.
We'll get their visiting hours and policies and then we want to make a visiting schedule. We are hoping to be able to have a family member with her whenever they will let us. However Dad needs to start working again, and we (the girls) need to start spending a little more time with our families :). We'll let you know as soon as we can what the needs are.